your personal data
What is personal data?
Personal data or personal information for us means all the details which can be used to identify you. We collect the following personal data when you use our website www.paradisepropertyfinder.com:
- Title, Name, email address, telephone number
- Personal data you provide when you connect with us, including by Whatsapp, Facebook, telephone and email.
- Details of emails and other digital communications we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on.
- Information you provide to us when using our contact forms or social media plugins.
- Information about your browsing behaviour on our website, when you click on one of our adverts, including those shown on other organisations’ websites.
- Information about the way you access our digital services, including operating system, IP address, online identifiers and browser details.
How We use your personal data
The ways in which we process and use your personal details are as follows:
- To contact you directly by post, email, social media or telephone regarding properties that you may be interested in.
- We need to process your personal data so that we can provide our various services relating to properties you are interested in, particularly when you go ahead with buying a property with us.
- We use third party social media software and plugins to enable us to communicate with you, such as WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
- We also work with carefully selected suppliers that carry out certain functions on our behalf such as suppliers of IT services, storing and combining data, marketing, advertising campaign, market research, processing payments and delivering products and services.
- Your browsing behaviour, your responses to marketing communications relating to products and services we offer,
- We may send you relevant offers and news about our products and services by email, post or telephone. We will only do this if you have previously agreed to receive these marketing communications. You can change your marketing preferences online, over the phone or by writing (e.g. email or post) to us at any time and we will amend our records accordingly.
Use of your personal data outside the EU
In order to provide you with North Cyprus property services, we need to send and process your data outside of the UK and EU. We may also send your data outside of the UK and EU for storage purposes via a third party. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal data is secure.
keeping your data
We will keep your personal data and data relating to any properties you may be interested in, or have purchased for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. For enquiries, we will keep your data for the period which enables us to handle or respond to any correspondence.
Your information will actively be reviewed and deleted, when there is no longer a legal, business or customer need for it to be retained. However, if the data is needed after this period for analytical, historical or other legitimate business purposes, we will take appropriate measures to anonymise this data.
Links to other websites
This website may have links to other organisations’ websites which contain their own privacy policies. When you leave our website to visit these outside organisations, we recommend that you review their privacy and cookie policies. The social media features used on this website such as WhatsApp, Facebook and YouTube also have their own privacy notices which you should also review. We are not responsible for the content of websites outside of our own organisation.
Legal Basis for processing your data
Our legal basis for processing your personal data is as follows:
- To process any enquiries regarding to purchasing a property in North Cyprus, including carrying out any contracts we may enter into with you.
- It is in our legitimate interest to use your personal information to operate and improve our business.
- Because we need to use your personal information to comply with a legal obligation
- To protect the vital interests of you or your business
- Because you have consented that we can use your information for a particular purpose
Data Access REquests
If you would like to request a copy of the data we hold about you please send an enquiry in writing with the following information included to the address below:
- Details of your request.
- Any details which may help us locate the information which is the subject of your request
- A photocopy of your passport or driving licence, so that we can verify your identity.
- Your signature and the date of the request.
- If you are applying on behalf of another person then signed authority from the individual is required.
Please send your request to:
Data Protection Officer
The Paradise Group
First Floor Office
34 Great Queen Street
If you feel that any of your details may be incorrect, please let us know as soon as possible. You may ask for your personal to be rectified or erased, to object to the processing of your personal data and, where technically feasible, to ask for personal data you provided to be transmitted to another organisation.
We will update or erase your data, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business or legal purposes.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your complaint with regards to the personal information we hold about you, then you can refer your complaint to the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) in the UK. https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Cookies allow us to:
- Give you a good user experience on our website
- Find out more about how our users use our website
- Communicate with you via our social media plugins
Third Party Cookies
We do not have any essential cookies which you need to accept to use our website.
We use third party software to analyse the traffic on this website, for example; how you get to the site, what device you are using, the things you click on, which pages you are visiting.
The cookies we use on this website are as follows:
We use Google Analytics to track your movement and interactions with our site for statistical purposes and traffic reports.
Cookies used are:
These cookies are used to bring you the social media live chat service on our website using WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
Cookies used are:
To delete or manage your cookies on your device, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ .